How Sakhr e-Portal solution has improved the education methodology
- Following-up and reporting system to monitor the progress of students.
- Facilitating the interaction between teachers and their students.
- Managing the other schools activities related to all participants in the education process.
- Data mining and decision support and reporting tools to help the top level executives make decisions based on the periodically collected information from bottom levels up.
- Providing all parties in the education process with facilities to communicate and exchange information and news.
- Providing better education-related services for individuals, who need to interact with the system; through a Web-based interface, phone and mobiles for those who are not Web users or cannot use the Web for sometimes.